Monday, October 4, 2010

Bridal Boudoir | orlando boudoir photography

I just love getting to know new girls as they come into our studio to have their boudoir photos done.  Each and every woman is different from one to the next.  Sometimes they are quiet and very shy, other times they have no problems getting straight into business.  On this occasion she was sweet and full of laughter.  She came in with such a great attitude, joking with Rachel and I while she was getting her hair and make-up done.  Her excitement for this day was contagious and I had no choice but to be excited as well!  And, why wouldn't I be so excited for her?  This was to be her gift for her soon to be husband on their wedding day!

She is an amazing woman who is just so gorgeous!  Her photos came out perfect.  Just perfect.




















Thank you so much for allowing us to share some of your photos!  We hope you have a wonderful honeymoon!

P.S.  I heard that the new husband was very surprised at his wedding gift and that he absolutely LOVED it!    That makes us so happy!






1 comment:

  1. Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!

    ReplyDelete